John oversees creative & marketing services across the VHG client spectrum and leads the [Veodesic™ Cloud Services] team. With nearly 25 years in marketing, advertising & design, he has a diverse and eclectic mix of career experiences. After attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, he worked in the apparel industry, then focused on marketing for a wide range of consumer brands including: Twisted Tea, Milagro Tequila, Kraft Foods, Maxwell House, Post Cereals, JVC and Saucony. John has applied his graphic design and [3D illustration] skills to design award winning audiophile loudspeakers & electronics, and create consumer packaging for American Crew, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Miller Coors and Pepsi brands. In partnership with VHG, he designed a zany investing board game called StockItToYa which sold at Amazon.com and ToysRUs. John continues to push new ways in marketing VHG projects while exploring ideas to create unique & exciting user experiences once stakeholders are engaged.
Fact or Fiction?
- Found Boulder, CO in 1995 during a stunning 3-month honeymoon drive across the U.S.
- Became an amatuer curler at the Olympic Ice Arena in Colorado Springs
- Considered competing in the National Paddle Tennis Championships in St. Augustine, FL
- Has a music library of over 40,000 lossless quality tracks (yep, an audio geek to the core)
- Defeated Magnús Ver Magnússon at the World's Strongest Man competition in 1997