Tom Tunner oversees financial management including financial statements, taxes, budgets, and cash flows for The Van Heyst Group and for client projects as needed. He has worked for various small business enterprises, guiding CEOs and managers around the country. Additionally, he has founded several successful small businesses. He holds a B.S. in Accounting from The University of Denver, and is a Search and Rescue volunteer in Summit County, Colorado. Mr. Tunner has been a core part of VHG's operations for over nine years.
Fact or Fiction?
- Climbed all of Colorado's fifty three 14,000 ft. peaks—Twice!
- Retired at 26 years old (and again at 30)
- Is a minor real estate mogul nicknamed "Lord Tunner"
- Drove 4,000 miles from Colorado to Alaska in the winter
- Gets 100 days of skiing per year